|A Matter of Conscience|
|Season 6, Episode 3|
|Air date||11 Oct 1997|
|Written by||Chris Abbott|
|Directed by||Terrence O'Hara|
All That Matters
The Comfort of Friends
Meanwhile, General Wooden is sent to town to try to end the raids and is injured in a raid himself. After he wakes up from surgery, he insists on some whiskey against the advice of both Dr. Mike and Andrew. After he drinks some from his flask when not under supervision, he dies as a result.
Daniel manages to persuade Sgt. McKay to allow the Indians that are prisoners to go to the reservation peacefully. A move that angers Hank
- Arc: Sully in hiding, part 5 of 15.
- Arc: Sgt. McKay, part 5 of 6.
- Law requires 2 witnesses for the same act to get a treason charge
- Indians throw a stick on dynamite into the Gold Nuggest
- Hank and Jake see Sully in a meeting with Black Moon at Two Trees (Indian Healing Ground)
- Death of General Wooden
- Arc: Elections. Type: sheriff. The town holds it's second sheriff election between Hank and Daniel. Daniel wins with 157 votes against Hank with 151 votes. The town held mayoral elections in The Campaign and Right or Wrong. The town also held their first sheriff election in Tin Star.
- several patrons and help of the Gold Nugget, plus Wooden after the dynamite