|A New Life|
|Season 4, Episode 1|
|Air date||23 Sep 1995|
|Written by||Carl Binder|
|Directed by||Jerome R. London]|
For Better or Worse
Dr. Mike and Sully return from their honeymoon in Denver, to find the town changing. On the same train is Preston A. Lodge III, a banker from Boston, whose determined to open a bank in Colorado Springs and collect interest from it's citizens that don't quite understand how a bank loan works.
Meanwhile, Sully tries to persuade Cloud Dancing to move to the Palmer Creek Reservation that has recently been created near town.
- they move into the new homestead
- Preston determines the Kissing Tree must come down to build his home
- Kissing Tree cut down by Preston
- Cloud Dancing - shot by bounty hunters
- Horace Bing - after surrey tips
- Matthew Cooper - ax in leg trying to stop Preston
- Preston A. Lodge III - sprained arm