|A Place to Die|
|Season 5, Episode 12|
|Air date||14 Dec 1996|
|Written by||Philip Gerson|
|Directed by||Alan J. Levi|
Separate but Equal
Season of Miracles
A Place to Die is the twelfth episode of Season 5 of Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman, and the one hundred-fifth episode of the series.
A mysterious infection (staph infection) is coming from Dr. Mike's clinic and the people in town become afraid of going to her as a result. Once Mrs. Yung gets it from cleaning the sheets, the only way Dr. Mike can think of to stop it is to burn everything in the clinic and burning sulfur to sterilize the building.
- the town is afraid to go to Dr. Mike after fumigating the building
- Franklin (RR station worker) - splinter - dies from staph
- Mr. Jacobs - hernia operation - dies from staph
- Dorothy Jennings - cough from slight catar - gets really sick from staph, but survives
- Byron Sully - cut when horse moves getting her new examination table off the wagon
- Horace Bing - gout