|All That Matters|
|Season 6, Episode 2|
|Air date||4 Oct 1997|
|Written by||Carl Binder|
|Directed by||Bethany Rooney|
Reason to Believe
A Matter of Conscience
After finding Sully barely alive, Dr. Mike keeps him hidden while she tends to his wounds and tell the town, and the Army, that he's dead. Other then the children, Daniel, Cloud Dancing, and Dorothy; who all know the plan; Sgt. McKay alone suspects that they found Sully alive and resumes the search for him.
Meanwhile, Preston is determined to buy the land that was the Palmer Creek reservation to build a mill. That is, until he's outbid ....... by Daniel.
- Arc: Sully in hiding, part 4 of 15.
- Arc: Sgt. McKay, part 4 of 6.
- Soldiers are placed as patrols at the homestead to monitor Dr. Mike and the children.
- Preston inadvertently gives Daniel what he needs to create a distraction for Dr. Mike to get Sully out of the cave before the Army searches it.
- Sully overhears Loren telling Sully that Sully was a good pa, husband, and that he didn't do right by Sully.
- Sully - same wounds as previous episode, but tended to by Dr. Mike, plus shock and dehydration