|Season 3, Episode 5|
|Air date||28 Oct 1995|
|Written by||Philip Gerson|
|Directed by||Jerome R. London|
Halloween III is the fifth episode of Season 4 of Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman, and the seventy-first episode of the series.
Abner Foley has come to town looking for a cure for arthritis in the town's hot springs. Abner believes the improvements he's seeing are from the springs, but Dr. Mike is skeptial and believes it's psychological (aka the placebo effect).
Meanwhile, Dr. Mike wants to go to the Halloween festivities as Cinderella and Prince Charming with Sully
- The Reverend gets Dorothy to print the story Brian wrote for school.
- Brian dressing up as Robin Hood and changing his mind to King Arthur.
- Colleen dressing up as a witch.
- Arc: Holidays. The third Halloween is celebrated. The next holiday episode is One Touch of Nature.
- Abner Foley - rheumatism (aka arthritis)