|Season 6, Episode 13|
|Air date||28 Feb 1998|
|Written by||Carl Binder|
|Directed by||James Keach|
Seeds of Doubt
Dr. Mike is shot after opening the clinic's door after a man knocks on it. What nobody knew right then was that the man has a grudge against doctors due to his wife dying during an operation in Denver.
Hank, being right across the street, gets Dr. Mike and brings her to Andrew to get the attention she needs while others gather the rest of her family, including sending for Colleen who's in Denver for college.
After her physical wound heals, Dr. Mike tries to return to the clinic, but every knock on the door scares her, she's terrified of opening the clinic door, and she has nightmares where she relives being shot, too. As her panic gets worse, she's becomes to afraid to even leave the house.
- Dorothy gets Katie, Loren goes to get Sully and finds Matthew, who knows where he is and goes for Sully
- Cloud Dancing gets sewing thread from a hotel guest after dumping out her bag, he and Hank assist Andrew
- Dorothy sends Loren to wire Colleen
- local boy - confirms he's over his catar
- Dr. Michaela Quinn - gun shot wound to shoulder - results in PTSD
- Loren Bray - cut near ear when he sneezed while getting a shave