|Season 5, Episode 8|
|Air date||9 Nov 1996|
|Written by||Steven Baum|
|Directed by||Alan J. Levi|
Right or Wrong
Lucius claims he doesn't remember Jake, but Jake is sure he's faking the memory loss. However, Dr. Mike sees signs of senile dementia . Seeing how Jake is feeling hurt, reminds Brian and Matthew of how their own father deserted them, just like Jake's did.
- Jake's family used to have a barber shop in Pittsburg
- Jake's mom left when he was 7
- Jim and Lucinda are Jake's younger siblings. They were barely out of diapers when their mom left.
- Lucius mistakes Brian for Jake just before he dies
- Lucius Slicker - dementia and dehydration
- Lucius - rupture of the heart - put him in a coma