|Seven Kinds of Lonely|
|Season 6, Episode 15|
|Air date||21 Mar 1998|
|Written by|| Mike Lyons|
|Directed by||Bethany Rooney|
Seeds of Doubt
Life in the Balance
Loren, still grieving the death of Marjorie, secretly makes plans to sell the store and leave town. When Dr. Mike learns about his plans, she tries to prevent him from leaving.
Meanwhile, the town prepares for the Sweetheart's Dance. Things aren't going well for everybody. Jake is trying to decide if he should propose to Mrs. Morales and Grace's drinking is driving Robert E. away.
- Arc: Grace and Robert E.’s Grief, part 5 of 7.
- Loren plans to move to San Francisco
- Grace tells Robert E. she's moving out because seeing him reminds her of Anthony
- Jake and Mr.s Morales get engaged
- Grace - after she falls down drunk and hits a table with her head