|The End of the World|
|Season 3, Episode 14|
|Air date||14 Jan 1995|
|Written by||Andrew Lipsitz|
|Directed by||Victor Lobl|
The New York Evening Post reports that Stowe's comet is headed for a deadly colision with Earth. Several natural occurances that are similiar to what the Times says will happen occur, and paired with the antics of Hank and Loren teaming up to make money, the town goes into a panic while waiting for a reply for an astromer (Dr. James Edward Stroms) Dr. Mike wired in an attempt to give the town some of the assurance they need.
- to happen the night of the 12th at preciously midnight
- Jake is scared enough to dig a shelter to keep him safe
- Colleen is among the people who are scared
- Horace gets a telegram for Dr. Mike that says "Utter nonsense there is no such comet"
- meteorite hits near the homestead
- lightning hits the telegraph line
- geyser in meadow
- make water from town pump red
- start to paint a horse blue