|The First Christmas|
|Season 3, Episode 12|
|Air date||10 Dec 1994|
|Written by||William Schmidt|
|Directed by||Chuck Bowman|
Ladies Night, Part 2
Itzhak Frankel comes to town with his family to start a new life. The only people in town willing to welcome them though is Dr. Mike and her family and, surprisingly Hank. They even join the Frankel's for part of their Hannukah celebratio.
Loren isn't happy about the Frankel's arrival because Itzhak is selling some of the same things he is, but at a lower price. That's on top of the antisemitism he shares with most of the town. Dr. Mike tries to convine itzhak that, in time, the town will come to accept them like they did her.
- The Frankel's are from Prussia
- Loren's been running the General Store for 15 years
- Hank was saved by some Jews in the winter of 1867
- Loren Bray - strained back muscle
- The Frankel's baby girl - croup
- Itzhak Frankel - hurt after town attacks and he was pinned under his wagon