|Season 6, Episode 5|
|Air date||25 Oct 1997|
|Written by||Robert Hamilton|
|Directed by||Roy Campanella II|
The Comfort of Friends
A Place Called Home
Wave Goodbye is the fifth episode of Season 6 of Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman and the one hundred twenty-third episode of the series.
The Russian Princess Nizamoff (guest star Natalya Andreychenko) comes to town to visit Preston's hotel. It doesn't take long before she convinces the town that she can talk to the spirit world. When she holds a free seance, she astonishes Dr. Mike and a everyone there with the information she "gleans" about their lives. When she really got the information from Dorothy's book and with the help of Mr. Clay's snooping, and faking his illness. Shortly thereafter, Princess Nizamoff begins to charge people for her "consultations" and making predictions, some of which could turn out to be more harmful then helpful.
- Story Arc: The Separation, part 7 of 16. Sully isn't seen in this episode as such the arc is in the background.
- Character Arc: Daniel Simon, part 6 of 15. Daniel helps Michaela track down Mr. Clay who has been giving private information to the Princess. Mr. Clay has been faking his illnesses.
- Rev. Timothy Johnson has a younger brother named Caleb that died of smallpox
- The Princess tells Grace that Anthony will have no more attacks.
- Princess Nizamoff leaves after Michaela questions her.
- Mr. Clay - fell off ladder and hit his head - Ménières disease